[CvGmt News] Fwd: Postdoctoral position in Grenoble-France

Gianluca Crippa gianluca.crippa at unibas.ch
Wed Dec 19 09:20:57 CET 2018

Begin forwarded message:

From: Christophe Lacave <Christophe.Lacave at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr<mailto:Christophe.Lacave at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>>
Subject: Postdoctoral position in Grenoble-France
Date: 19 December 2018 at 07:10:10 CET
Cc: EVELYNE MIOT <evelyne.miot at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr<mailto:evelyne.miot at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>>, Thierry Gallay <Thierry.Gallay at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr<mailto:Thierry.Gallay at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>>, Christophe Lacave <Christophe.Lacave at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr<mailto:Christophe.Lacave at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>>

Dear colleague,

We are offering a one-year (possibly two-years) postdoctoral position in mathematics, starting in the Fall of 2019, in the field of fluid mechanics (analysis of PDEs).

Could you please share this information in your department ?

The recipient will be attached to the mathematics department "Institut Fourier" at University Grenoble Alpes.
https://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/?q=en

We welcome applications from recent PhD graduates in PDE, preferably with a background in fluid mechanics.

The application form consists of
- a curriculum vitae,
- a list of publications,
- a description of the research project (maxi 2 pages), to be sent to <Christophe.Lacave at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>,
- a letter of recommendation from an expert of the field (PhD advisor for instance), to be sent separately to <Christophe.Lacave at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr> by the person who will write the letter.

The application deadline is January 31.

Best wishes,

Thierry Gallay, Christophe Lacave and Evelyne Miot.
<Christophe.Lacave at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>