[CvGmt News] Fwd: News post from stefan.neukamm at tu-dresden.de requires approval
carlo.mantegazza at sns.it
Wed Aug 1 19:18:13 CEST 2018
From: stefan.neukamm at tu-dresden.de
To: news at cvgmt.sns.it
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 12:14:09 -0000
Subject: [cvgmt position] open post-doc position in Applied Analysis at TU
open post-doc position in Applied Analysis at TU Dresden
Deadline: Sunday, Aug 26, 2018
The Chair of Applied Analysis at TU Dresden, Germany, (Prof. Dr. Stefan
Neukamm) offers a position as Research Associate / Postdoc (salary group E
13 TV-L) starting at October 1st 2018, limited until October 31st 2019 with
the possibility of prolongation.
The position comes with no teaching duties and the task is research on the
* homogenization of partial differential equations and variational problems
with various scales
* simultaneous dimension reduction and homogenization in nonlinear
* discrete-to-continuum analysis and atomistic modeling
* stochastic homogenization, random walks in random environments
* quantitative homogenization
* nonlinear elasticity
* regularity in connection with homogenization
* university degree and PhD in mathematics or comparable qualification
* working experience in nonlinear partial differential equations, calculus
of variations, as well as in one or more of the following fields: nonlinear
elasticity, gradient systems, quantitative (stochastic) homogenization,
random walks in random environments, regularity
* active cooperation in research activities of the Chair of Applied
Analysis and interest in interdisciplinary projects are expected.
The position offers the chance for further academic qualification.
Please submit your comprehensive application by August 26, 2018 as a single
pdf document via email to stefan.neukamm at tu-dresden.de
In particular, the application should include a research statement with
ideas on your integration into the research profile of the chair.
Application received after August 14 2018 might not be considered.
The website of the Chair of Applied Analysis can be found here:
For the official announcement, please refer to:
website of the chair: https://tu-dresden.de/mn/math/wir/neukamm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the News