[CvGmt News] Fwd: Postdoc position at Toulon

GIUSEPPE BUTTAZZO giuseppe.buttazzo at unipi.it
Wed Apr 25 18:34:20 CEST 2018

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Postdoc position at Toulon
Date: 25-04-2018 17:29
 From: SEPPECHER Pierre <pierre.seppecher at univ-tln.fr>
To: Pierre Seppecher <seppecher at imath.fr>
Cc: BOUCHITTE Guy <guy.bouchitte at univ-tln.fr>

Dear colleagues,

A postdoc position is available in our departement (IMATH, Université
de Toulon).

Part of the project ANR-17-CE08-0039, it is  focused on the
homogenization of highly contrasted elastic media.

The goal is to find a  characterization of the effective energy density
in term of some reference  periodic cell problems
which should encompass the few homogenization results leading to second
gradient (or strain gradient) models.

It is expected that the candidate holds a PHD in applied maths and
has a solid knowledge in the field of variational methods and multiscale
analysis. A background in homogenization theory or in the
asymptotic analysis of thin structures will be appreciated, as well as
an experience in shape optimization or in convex duality methods.

More information is available here [1].

We kindly ask you to spread this information among the potentially
interested researchers.
Best regards,

Pierre Seppecher

Guy Bouchitté