[CvGmt News] Fwd: Geometric PDEs in Freiburg 2018

Gianluca Crippa gianluca.crippa at unibas.ch
Tue Apr 24 12:33:10 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Armin Schikorra <armin at pitt.edu>
Date: 2018-04-23 17:46 GMT+02:00
Subject: Geometric PDEs in Freiburg 2018
To: Armin Schikorra <armin at pitt.edu>

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to our conference "Geometric PDEs
in Freiburg 2018", taking place from July 23rd until July 27th in
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. A webpage with the most relevant
information can be found here:
http://home.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/gpde18/

Let me point out that we have some limited funding to support visiting
young researchers, such as Ph.D students and postdocs. More details
can be found on the webpage.

Please share these information with anybody that could be interested.

We are looking forward to see you in Freiburg!

With best regards,

Julian Scheuer
Armin Schikorra
Guofang Wang