[CvGmt News] Seminario di Fabio Camilli (24/04/2018)

Alfonso Sorrentino sorrentino at mat.uniroma2.it
Tue Apr 17 09:26:21 CEST 2018

 SEMINARIO DI EQUAZIONI DIFFERENZIALI
Dipartimento di Matematica
Universita' degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Martedi' 24 Aprile 2018, ore 14:30 Aula Dal Passo

Fabio Camilli (Sapienza, Universita' di Roma)

Titolo: Time-fractional Mean Field Games

Abstract: We consider a Mean Field Games model where the dynamics of the
agents is subdiffusive. According to the optimal control interpretation of
the problem, we get a system involving Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman and
Fokker-Planck equations with time-fractional derivatives. We first  discuss
separately the well-posedness of each of the two equations and then of the
Mean Field Games system.

Website: http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~sorrenti/SeminarioED.html

--
Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Phone: +39 06 72594663
Fax:      +39 06 72594699
Web page: http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~sorrenti
Email: sorrentino at mat.uniroma2.it