[CvGmt News] Fwd: Call for PhD positions in Vienna, Austria

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Wed Oct 11 22:01:07 CEST 2017

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	Call for PhD positions in Vienna, Austria
Data: 	Wed, 11 Oct 2017 21:02:27 +0200
Mittente: 	Ansgar Jüngel <juengel at tuwien.ac.at>
A: 	juengel at tuwien.ac.at

Dear Colleague:

some months ago, I sent you a call for applications for PhD
positions at our doctoral school "Dissipation and Dispersion
in Nonlinear PDEs" in Vienna, Austria. Thanks to your help, we
could fill about half of the positions. If you have new
interested students, please may you inform them about our call for
applications? See the poster in the attachment.

The PhD program is completely in English (and many students speak
Italian!). For the official call for application, please see

https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/174800
https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/232255

For more information, please see

http://viennapde.tuwien.ac.at/call.html

We are looking forward to the applications of your excellent,
ambitious students! Next deadline: 30 November 2017.

Mille grazie!
Best regards
Ansgar Juengel
Speaker of the doctoral school