[CvGmt News] Open Giovanni Prodi visiting professorships in 2018/19

Anja Schlömerkemper anja.schloemerkemper at mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Nov 22 12:48:35 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

At the Institute of Mathematics at the University of Würzburg we have
two open calls for Giovanni Prodi visiting professorships in the
academic year 2018/19. The application deadline is January 9, 2018.

https://www.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de/lehrstuehle/prodi/bewerbung/index.html?lang=en

In particular applications of leading scientists who have promising
research connections with members of our institute are very welcome.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding
the Giovanni Prodi professorships.

Best regards,

Anja Schlömerkemper

--