[CvGmt News] Workshop announcement

Riccardo Scala riccardo.scala at unipv.it
Tue Nov 14 15:19:35 CET 2017

Dear all,
We apologize for multiple messages. Here follows the announcement of the
workshop with the correct deadline for registration.
Best

Dear Collegues,
we would be glad if you can publicize to anyone that could be interested
the following announcement:

​Elisa Davoli, Manuel Friedrich, and Riccardo Scala are organizing a
workshop at the Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematics
and
Physics (ESI) in Vienna, with the title

"New trends in the variational modeling of failure phenomena"

in the week August 20 - August 24, 2018.​ The list of speakers and further
information can be found on the website

http://www.univie.ac.at/esi_workshop_failure_phenomena/

If you are interested, please register by sending an email within 2017
december 15th to rscala at fc.ul.pt.

Thank you very much,
Best regards