[CvGmt News] Fwd: Open Postdoctoral Position at University Heidelberg

Matteo Novaga matteo.novaga at unipi.it
Sun Nov 12 13:00:12 CET 2017

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Open Postdoctoral Position at University Heidelberg
Data: 12.11.2017 12:43
Mittente: knuepfer <knuepfer at uni-heidelberg.de>
Destinatario: Hans Knüpfer <hans.knuepfer at math.uni-heidelberg.de>

Dear all,

in my research group at the university of Heidelberg there will be
a three year postdoctoral position available.

If you know someone who might be interested in this position, please let
me know at your
earliest convenience or forward this information.

Applicants should have a background in the Calculus of Variations or
PDEs. The research will be focused
in particular on topics in the Calculus of Variations and
micromagnetics.

- Start date: January 2018 (the start date is flexible)
- Duration: 3 years
- No teaching obligation

Information about my research might be found here:

http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/amk/index.html

Applications should be sent as soon as possible to
knuepfer at uni-heidelberg.de [1]. For further
questions, please contact me at the same email address.

Thank you for forwarding this announcement to interested candidates.

Best regards,
Hans Knüpfer

Links:
------