[CvGmt News] Geometric measure theory conference in Helsinki, June 2018

Conference GMT2018 gmt2018 at helsinki.fi
Sun Nov 5 18:41:49 CET 2017

Dear Recipient,

We would like to advertise the conference "Geometric measure theory and its connections", which will take place at the University of Helsinki next summer, 4-8 June 2018. The scope of the conference is Geometric measure theory in Euclidean and non-Euclidean spaces, and the connections of GMT with adjacent fields, such as harmonic analysis, fractals, dynamical systems, and sub-Riemannian geometry.

The scientific programme of the conference will consist of invited talks, contributed talks, and a poster session. A preliminary list of the invited speakers can be found on our website

https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/geometric-measure-theory-and-its-connections

We currently welcome proposals for contributed talks and posters, see the "Registration" page on the website above for more information. The general registration will open by the end of November 2017.

Feel free to share this information with everyone else who might be interested.

Best wishes,

David Bate, Vasilis Chousionis, Katrin Fässler, and Tuomas Orponen

ps. Questions? See the website above, or send an e-mail to gmt2018 at helsinki.fi, or contact one of the organisers.