[CvGmt News] Fwd: PostDoc. Stelle, Schwerpunkt Ricci-Fluss

Carlo Mantegazza carlo.mantegazza at sns.it
Thu Mar 30 11:07:16 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prof. Miles Simon <miles.simon at ovgu.de>
Date: 2017-03-30 10:47 GMT+02:00
Subject: Fwd: PostDoc. Stelle, Schwerpunkt Ricci-Fluss
To: "msimon at ovgu.de" <msimon at ovgu.de>

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Please find attached a description of an open 2 Year PostDoc position  in
my group at the Otto-Von-Guericke Universität Magdeburg, Germany. The
duties involve working on a project on Ricci flow and the singularities
thereof : see the attached description for more details.
I would appreciate it if you would inform persons who may be interested in
the position and if you would
place a copy of the  description  on your departmental pinboard.
Here is a link to my university's Job-Homepage, where the position may also
be seen.
http://www.ovgu.de/Stellensuchende/Stellenausschreibungen/Wiss_+
Personal-p-10243.html

-Thank you for your help.