[CvGmt News] Seminario di G. Crasta (28/3/2017)

Alfonso Sorrentino sorrentino at mat.uniroma2.it
Tue Mar 21 23:05:33 CET 2017

SEMINARIO DI EQUAZIONI DIFFERENZIALI
Dipartimento di Matematica
Universita' degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Martedi' 28 Marzo 2017, ore 14:30 Aula Dal Passo

Graziano Crasta (Sapienza, Universita' di Roma)

Title: Some boundary value problems related to the infinity Laplace operator

Abstract: We discuss some recent results related to the homogeneous
Dirichlet problem
for the infinity Laplace equation with constant source in a bounded domain.
We characterize the geometry of domains for which an overdetermined problem
admits a viscosity solution.
An essential tool is a regularity result for viscosity solutions in convex
domains,
obtained by the convex envelope method introduced by Alvarez, Lasry and
Lions.

Based on joint works with Ilaria Fragala' (Politecnico di Milano)

Website: http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~sorrenti/SeminarioED.html

Viale della Ricerca Scientifica 1
00133 Rome (Italy)

Phone: +39 06 72594663