[CvGmt News] Fwd: Nonlinear diffusion and free boundary problems. A conference on the occasion of Juan Luis Vázquez 70th anniversary

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Tue Feb 28 06:27:03 CET 2017

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	Nonlinear diffusion and free boundary problems. A conference
on the occasion of Juan Luis Vázquez 70th anniversary
Data: 	Mon, 27 Feb 2017 23:21:43 +0100
Mittente: 	Matteo Bonforte <matteo.bonforte at uam.es>
Rispondi-a: 	matteo.bonforte at uam.es
CC: 	matteo.bonforte at gmail.com

Dear colleagues,

We would like to bring your attention to the upcoming event

/“*Nonlinear diffusion and free boundary problems. A conference on the
occasion of Juan Luis Vázquez 70th anniversary*"/,

to be held at/_Universidad Autonoma de Madrid on May 17-19, 2017_/. The
list of speakers is as follows:

Xavier Cabré (ICREA-UPC, Barcelona, ES)
Luis Caffarelli (Univ. Texas at Austin, Austin TX, USA)
Jose Antonio Carrillo (Imperial College, London, UK)
Panagiota Daskalopoulos (Columbia Univ., New York, USA)
Charlie Elliott (Univ. Warwick, Warwick, UK)
Alessio Figalli (ETH, Zurich, CH)
Marek Fila (Comenius Univ., Bratislava, SK)
Gabriele Grillo (Politecnico, Milano, IT)
Benoit Perthame (Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, FR)
Henrik Shahgholian (KTH, Stockholm, SE)
Susanna Terracini (Univ. Torino, IT)
Silvia Serfaty (Courant Inst. NYU, New York, USA)
Luis Vega (BCAM, Bilbao, ES)

You can find more information on the webpage:
http://verso.mat.uam.es/~jlv70 <http://verso.mat.uam.es/%7Ejlv70>

Please find enclosed the*pdf of the poster*. We would appreciate a lot
if you could print it and post it in your institution. Note that the
version that we are sending is a low quality one.Please *download the
print-version* from http://verso.mat.uam.es/~jlv70
<http://verso.mat.uam.es/%7Ejlv70>/Poster-to-print.pdf

We would be very grateful if you can spread this message among the
people you know that shall be interested in participating.

*Registration is free**but mandatory *for organizational issues. The
registration form can be found on the web page.

/_The *social Dinner* will be held on Thursday May 18, 2017. For
organizational reasons the registration for it should be made no later
than April 14, 2017. _/

Yours sincerely,

Matteo Bonforte y Fernando Quirós

P.S.: We apologize for multiple posting.