[CvGmt News] Fwd: Two postdoc positions in Roma Tre

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Tue Feb 21 16:33:24 CET 2017

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	Two postdoc positions in Roma Tre
Data: 	Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:16:47 +0100
Mittente: 	giuliani at mat.uniroma3.it
A: 	giuliani at mat.uniroma3.it

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to two 2-years postdoc position
in mathematical physics within the project "Universality in Condensed Matter and Statistical Mechanics",
funded by an ERC Consolidator Grant (PI: Alessandro Giuliani).

Interested candidates should have a strong background in the mathematics
of quantum or classical statistical mechanics. The successful applicant will be expected to work on problems related to scaling limits in 2D systems at the critical point, broken phases in systems with continuous symmetry, quantum transport in interacting systems.

The appointments are for two years, starting in September 2017 or earlier
(we invite applications by March 22, 2017; the call will remain open until the two positions are filled). The position is based at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Roma Tre. It comes with no teaching duties and with traveling funds to attend conferences and workshops.

A full description of the project and the position, including details
about how to apply can be found on the web page of the project:

http://www.mat.uniroma3.it/users/giuliani/public_html/erc_CoG/index.html

I would be grateful if you could bring this advertisement to any
interested candidate.

Thank you in advance,

With best regards,

Alessandro Giuliani