[CvGmt News] Fwd: SFB Taming Complexity in Partial Differential Systems. Openings!

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Thu Feb 16 17:18:16 CET 2017

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	SFB Taming Complexity in Partial Differential Systems. Openings!
Data: 	Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:44:47 +0100
Mittente: 	Ulisse Stefanelli <ulisse.stefanelli at univie.ac.at>

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce the launch of the Special Research Programme
(SFB)

     Taming Complexity in Partial Differential Systems
(sfb65.univie.ac.at <http://sfb65.univie.ac.at/>)

funded by the Austrian National Fund and run jointly by the University
of Vienna, the
Vienna University of Technology, and the Institute of Science and
Technology Austria.
We are inviting applications for:

   11 postdoctoral positions
   11 PhD student positions
   1 Scientific Manager position

starting from June 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Calls and
online submissions tools
are available through the website. We will start reviewing applications
as early as March 2017.

I would be glad if you could forward this information to potentially
interested candidates.
Thank you very much.

Kind regards
Ulisse Stefanelli

Ulisse Stefanelli (Univ.-Prof., PhD)

Faculty of Mathematics, University of Vienna
Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1,1090 Vienna, Austria
ulisse.stefanelli at univie.ac.at <mailto:ulisse.stefanelli at univie.ac.at>