[CvGmt News] Fwd: Job announcement for PostDoc candidates in mathematics or computer science: Co-ordinator for the TUM Data Innovation LAB (TUM-DI-LAB)

Matteo Novaga matteo.novaga at unipi.it
Tue Sep 27 16:36:03 CEST 2016

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Job announcement for PostDoc candidates in mathematics or
Data: 27.09.2016 16:04
Mittente: Massimo Fornasier <massimo.fornasier at ma.tum.de>
Destinatario: Massimo Fornasier <massimo.fornasier at ma.tum.de>

Dear Colleagues,

     I write you again for this job opening. We received very few
applications and we decided to reopen the terms of the call.
We invite interested candidate to (re)-apply with for this job with the
NEW DEADLINE OCT. 16, 2016. Please, consult the
official call at

http://portal.mytum.de/jobs/sonstige/NewsArticle_20160927_085423

Let me stress very much that this is a VERY INTERESTING POSITION for
young scientists with a Ph.D. in mathematics or
computer science with interest in Data Science, who may want to continue
their research on a rather applied side of the
research spectrum. Please, would you forward the call for applications
to possibly interested candidates. Let me emphasize that for this
particular position the knowledge of the German language will be very
much appreciated but not a strict requirement.

I thank you for your kind attention and cooperation.

Best regards and wishes

Massimo Fornasier

http://portal.mytum.de/jobs/wissenschaftler/NewsArticle_20160816_114652