[CvGmt News] Seminario Cirant 17/05/2016

Alfonso Sorrentino sorrentino at mat.uniroma2.it
Wed May 11 10:09:53 CEST 2016

SEMINARIO DI EQUAZIONI DIFFERENZIALI
Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Martedi' 17 Maggio 2016, ore 14:30 Aula dal Passo

Marco Cirant (Università di Milano)

Titolo: Bifurcation and segregation in quadratic two-populations Mean
Field Games systems

Abstract:
In this talk we will consider stationary (ergodic) Mean Field Games
systems of two competing populations. We will focus on the corresponding
elliptic system of coupled semilinear equations obtained via the Hopf-Cole
transformation, and in particular study the behavior of the two
populations as the viscosity parameter goes to zero.
We will discuss the existence of non-trivial solutions using variational
and bifurcation methods; then, for selected families of non-trivial
solutions, we will address the appearing of segregation in the vanishing
viscosity limit by means of blow-up techniques.

Website: http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~castorin/Seminario-PDE.html

Viale della Ricerca Scientifica 1
00133 Rome (Italy)

Phone: +39 06 72594663