[CvGmt News] Fwd: PhD positions in Dynamics in Amsterdam

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Thu Feb 18 17:50:47 CET 2016

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	PhD positions in Dynamics in Amsterdam
Data: 	Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:45:45 +0100
Mittente: 	Stefano Luzzatto <luzzatto at ictp.it>
A: 	dynamics at lists.ictp.it
CC: 	Rabodonandrianandraina Vahatra Fenosoa <vrabodon at ictp.it>

Dear all,

We would like to make you aware of two PhD positions in Dynamical
Systems and Complex Analysis at the University of Amsterdam.

We are looking for candidates with a MSc degree in Mathematics.
A strong background in analysis, and in particular in dynamical systems
and/or complex analysis, is a plus.

The official advertisement can be found here:
http://www.uva.nl/en/research/phd/phd-vacancies/item/16-056_2-phd-candidates-in-analysis.html

The positions are for 4 years and should lead to a PhD thesis.
They should start no later than 1 September 2016 for project I and no
later than 1 August 2016 for project II.

The application deadline for these positions is 31 March 2016.

For additional information please contact prof. dr. Ale Jan Homburg
(a.j.homburg at uva.nl <mailto:a.j.homburg at uva.nl>) or dr. Han Peters
(h.peters at uva.nl <mailto:h.peters at uva.nl>)

-
Prof. Dr. Ale Jan Homburg
KdV Institute for Mathematics   +31 20 525 6282 (office)
University of Amsterdam         +31 20 525 7820 (fax)

email: a.j.homburg at uva.nl <mailto:a.j.homburg at uva.nl>
web: www.science.uva.nl/~alejan <http://www.science.uva.nl/%7Ealejan>
office:         F3.02
address:        Science Park 105-107, 1098 XG Amsterdam
postal address: P.O. Box 94248, 1090 GE Amsterdam