[CvGmt News] avviso seminario di Matematica prof. Izumi Takagi (5.11.2015)

Valeria Giuliani valeria.giuliani at sns.it
Mon Oct 26 11:00:27 CET 2015

SEMINARIO DI MATEMATICA

Giovedì 5 novembre 2015

ore 14:00

*Scuola Normale Superiore*

Pisa

Aula Bianchi Scienze

*Prof. Izumi Takagi*

*Tohoku University*

Terrà un seminario dal titolo:

*“Role of spatial heterogeneity in a reaction-diffusion system modelling
biological pattern formation”*

*Abstract:*

*Reaction-diffusion systems are introduced to model spontaneous formation
of spatial pattern from uniform states. However, in real biological
systems, morphogenetic movements often take place in spatially
heterogeneous environments. In this talk we study how spatial heterogeneity
affects the location of concentration points for a single equation. Based
on this knowledge we then consider to what extent we can control the
location of concentration points in a two-component system*.

Tutti gli interessati sono invitati a partecipare.

Classe di Scienze Matematiche e Naturali

Valeria Giuliani
Scuola Normale Superiore
Servizio alla Didattica e Allievi
tel. 050 509260