[CvGmt News] seminario Soriano 23/6

Daniele Castorina castorin at math.unipd.it
Thu Jun 18 18:33:31 CEST 2015

Carissimi,

vi segnalo il prossimo seminario di ED a Roma 2:

Martedì 23 Giugno 2015 ore 14:30 Aula dal Passo

Rafael López Soriano (Universidad de Granada)

/Existence and non existence results for the singular Nirenberg problem/

In this talk we will study the problem of prescribing Gaussian curvature
on compact surfaces under conformal change of the metric with conical
singularities. We restrict our attention to the case of the unit sphere
and the case of sign-changing prescribed function, which presents some
extra difficulties.
Joint work with F. de Marchis (Sapienza - Universita di Roma)

--
Daniele Castorina
Stanza 539 – Torre Archimede
Email: castorin at math.unipd.it