[CvGmt News] avviso seminario di matematica dr. Ziyang Gao (27.01.2015)

Valeria Giuliani valeria.giuliani at sns.it
Tue Jan 20 10:32:44 CET 2015

SEMINARIO DI MATEMATICA

Martedì 27 gennaio 2015

ore 16:00

*Scuola Normale Superiore*

Pisa

Aula Mancini

*Ziyang Gao*

*Université Paris Sud*

Terrà un seminario dal titolo:

*“ Polarized isogeny orbits in families of abelian varieties”*

*Abstract:*

*The Andre-Pink-Zannier conjecture predicts that a subvariety of** a mixed
Shimura variety is weakly special if its intersection with the generalized
Hecke orbit of a point is Zariski dense. When the ambient mixed Shimura
variety is the universal abelian scheme, the generalized Hecke orbits are
precisely the polarized isogeny orbits and weakly special subvarieties also
have good geometric interpretation. In my talk I will describe the
Andre-Pink-Zannier conjecture for the universal abelian scheme in the
geometric term and explain the outline of its proof by the Pila-Zannier
method. I will then prove the conjecture when the subvariety is a curve. *

Tutti gli interessati sono invitati a partecipare.

Classe di Scienze Matematiche e Naturali

Valeria Giuliani
Scuola Normale Superiore
Servizio alla Didattica e Allievi
tel. 050 509260