[CvGmt News] Workshop Announcement: Micromagnetics - August 2-3, Heidelberg (fwd)

Matteo Novaga novaga at dm.unipi.it
Sat Jun 28 11:20:35 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:03:32 +0200
From: Hans Knuepfer <knuepfer at uni-heidelberg.de>
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: Workshop Announcement: Micromagnetics - August 2-3, Heidelberg

Dear friends and colleagues,

we would like to announce the workshop "Micromagnetics: analysis and
applications", which will be held in Heidelberg, August 4-5, 2014.

The list of confirmed speakers includes: Jessica Bickel, Antonio Capella,
Russell Cowburn, Riccardo Hertel, Gino Hrkac, Radu Ignat, Stavros Komineas,
Matthias Kurzke, Ross Lund, Christof Melcher, Cyrill Muratov, Rudolf
Schäfer, Valeriy Slastikov.