[CvGmt News] Fwd: Postdoctoral positions at the Technical University Dresden

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Fri Jan 10 20:58:43 CET 2014

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	Postdoctoral positions at the Technical University Dresden
Data: 	Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:10:17 +0100
Mittente: 	Peter Hornung <phornung at uni-bonn.de>
A: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear colleagues,

I would be grateful if you could forward the following announcement to
possible candidates. I am in Bonn at the moment, but I will move to
Dresden by April.

Kind regards,
Peter Hornung

Postdoctoral positions are available in the PDE group at the Technical
University Dresden.

Candidates should have experience in partial differential equations or
the calculus of variations.

The positions carry an average teaching load of 2 hours per week during
term time.

The planned starting date is 1 April 2014. The initial appointment will
be for one year, with the possibility of extension to two or more years.

Applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and a list of publications
via Email to Peter Hornung (phornung at uni-bonn.de). In addition,
candidates should arrange to have two letters of recommendation sent
directly to this address.

In order to receive full consideration, applications should arrive no
later than 26 January 2014. Applications submitted after that date will
be considered until the positions are filled.

---

Peter Hornung
Institute for Applied Mathematics
University of Bonn