[CvGmt News] Open post-doc position at Würzburg

Anja Schlömerkemper anja.schloemerkemper at mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sat Apr 12 23:22:19 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

There is an open post-doc position in my group that I can fill at the
earliest convenience in the area of the calculus of variations and
partial differential equations. It is for 3 years with possible
extensions. The teaching duties that come with this position can be
provided in English initially. International experience as well as some
experience as a post-doc are desired. This position can lead to a
qualification for a professorship (habilitation).

May I ask you to forward the attached job announcement to potential
candidates?

The deadline for applications is 15 May 2014. Please do not hesitate to
contact me if you have any questions regarding this position.

Best regards,

Anja Schlömerkemper

PS: I apologize for possible multiple emails.

--

Prof. Dr. Anja Schlömerkemper

University of Würzburg
Chair of Mathematics XI