[CvGmt News] PDE course at Reading University, July 2013

Luigi AMBROSIO l.ambrosio at sns.it
Wed May 8 08:29:46 CEST 2013

We have secured more funding for this course, from the Clay
Mathematics Institute and the Oxford Centre for Nonlinear PDE,
 allowing us to offer support  also for a limited number of
PhD students and postdoctoral researchers  from outside the
UK. Could you  please bring this to the attention of anybody
who might be interested?

We have updated the announcement with the new funding details,
that can be found here

http://www.reading.ac.uk/maths-and-stats/news/LMS-EPSRC-Shortcourse-Reading.aspx

These are :

-  All participants will be charged a registration fee of
£100.

-  Subsistence on campus will be provided free of charge for
all research students registered at a UK university, as well
as for all UK-based postdocs.

- UK based participants other than PhD students and postdocs
will be charged full subsistence costs in the amount of £280.

- For a limited number of overseas young researchers we shall
be able to cover the full local subsistence costs of £280, and
we may also be able to offer a contribution towards travel
expenses.