[CvGmt News] [Fwd: Call for NUMERIWAVES Computational Postdoctoral Fellowship]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Wed Mar 27 07:30:05 CET 2013

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Call for NUMERIWAVES Computational Postdoctoral Fellowship
Da:      "BCAM - Basque Center for Applied Mathematics"
<recruitment at bcamath.org>
Data:    Mar, 26 Marzo 2013 19:13
A:       buttazzo at dm.unipi.it

Call for NUMERIWAVES Computational Postdoctoral Fellowship

	BCAM has opened an International Call offering a position for
Computational Postdoctoral Fellows within “NUMERIWAVES – New
Analytical and Numerical Methods in Wave Propagation” Research
Project, coordinated by E. Zuazua and funded by the ERC.

	Applications must be submitted on-line at:

	http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job

	Deadline for submission: April 21st  2013

	We kindly ask you to distribute this call among colleagues and potential
candidates. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for any additional
information: recruitment at bcamath.org

	�

	Apply now!

		This message was sent to you since you form part of our database of
BCAM. Please do not reply to this message unless you are unsubscribing.
According to Spanish Legislation, you have the option of unsubscribing
from BCAM distribution list. Unsubscribe