[CvGmt News] Chile

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Wed Jan 23 20:34:55 CET 2013

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: bonjour
Da:      "Rajesh Mahadevan" <rmahadevan at udec.cl>
Data:    Mer, 23 Gennaio 2013 16:03
A:       buttazzo at dm.unipi.it

The Chilean Government supports the research of young Ph.D. 's who wish
to colloborate with resident researchers in Chile through post-doctoral
fellowships each year. See the site

http://www.conicyt.cl/fondecyt/category/concursos/postdoctorado/

for more information(mostly in spanish). I request you to diffuse this
information
in your department and other good math departments there, and to
encourage young Ph.D.'s (who have obtained their degree not before June
2010) who may be interested in this opportunity. If you know of good
candidates (anyhere) interested in the area of calculus of variations
and pdes (more especifically, shape optimization for eigenvalues,
optimal transport, or homogenization of pdes, maximum principles and
applications) please encourage them to contact me with their CV if they
might be interested in such a position. The application process usually
is during the months of April and May.