[CvGmt News] Open Position

Gietz, Carolin carolin.gietz at uni-muenster.de
Fri Dec 20 10:23:47 CET 2013

Dear Sirs or Madam,

please put this open positions on your web page.

The Faculty for Mathematics and Informatics of the Westfälische Wilhelms-University, Muenster, Germany, invites applicants for a

Research Associate position

in Analysis

We are looking for an excellent young scientist doing research in the field of qualitative Analysis of Partial Differential Equations with additional expertise in Modelling of Scientific Problems. Candidates should actively take part also in interdisciplinary research projects.

These position is for 2 years, with the possibility of an extension

to up to 5 years.

Prerequisite for the application is a university degree, which is usually proven by a dissertation´s quality. The dissertation should date back no longer than five years.

We actively encourage applications from women. Female candidates with equivalent qualifications and academic achievements will be preferentially considered.

We also welcome applications from candidates with severe disabilities. Disabled candidates with equivalent qualifications will be preferentially considered.

Applications with the usual documents (CV, certificates,

list of publications, ...) should be sent electronically in ONE pdf-file until the 31st Jan 2014 to carolin.gietz at uni-muenster.de

Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster

Prof. Dr. Angela Stevens

Applied Mathematics

Einsteinstr. 62

D-48149 Münster, Germany