[CvGmt News] Fwd: Winter School, February 10-14, 2014

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Fri Aug 30 14:56:08 CEST 2013

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	Winter School, February 10-14, 2014
Data: 	Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:48:50 +0200
Mittente: 	Sommerschule Mathematik
<sommerschule at mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
A: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Colleague, Dear Student,

We would like to announce the WINTER SCHOOL ON

CALCULUS OF VARIATIONS IN PHYSICS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE

which will be held in Würzburg, Germany, between February 10 and 14, 2014.

Speakers: GIANNI DAL MASO - MARK PELETIER - MARIA G. WESTDICKENBERG

The school is open to scientists and students interested in the
Calculus of Variations and its applications.
In particular we encourage Master and PhD students to participate.

Information about topics, location, fee, deadlines, financial support,
and application can be found on our website

http://www.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de/winterschool2014/

We apologize for possible multiple e-mails.

Best wishes,

The organizers
Anja Schlömerkemper and Giuliano Lazzaroni

  Prof. Dr. Anja Schlömerkemper
  Dr. Giuliano Lazzaroni

  Chair of Mathematics XI
  Department of Mathematics