[CvGmt News] Fwd: fgs5 - first announcement

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Tue Aug 20 18:03:34 CEST 2013

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	fgs5 - first announcement
Data: 	Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:01:14 +0200
Mittente: 	M. Zaehle <martina.zaehle at uni-jena.de>
A: 	Verborgene_Empfaenger:;

Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to announce the International Conference *"Fractal
Geometry and Stochastics V"*,  to be held at the health resort Tabarz
(Thuringian forest, Germany), Conference Hotel "Am Burgholz", from
*March 24-29**, 2014*.

As in the former conference series I-IV we expect a broad variety of
talks on the following topics:

Analysis and geometry on graphs and fractals.
Algebraic and number theoretical methods for fractals.
Fractals and dynamical systems.
Random fractals and stochastic processes.
Geometric measure theory in metric spaces.

For  abstract submission and registration, hotel information, travel
directions, etc. you will get a link to the conference website in our
future e-mail in September.

We would like to kindly ask you to forward this announcement to
interested colleagues and young researchers (PhD students, postdocs) at
your home institutions.

With best regards,

Christoph Bandt
Kenneth Falconer