[CvGmt News] [Notiziario] [Settimanale] Fw: AVVISO di Seminario 14-3

Liviana Paoletti paoletti at dm.unipi.it
Mon Mar 12 10:35:20 CET 2012

Inoltro avviso di Seminario a me pervenuto.
Cordiali saluti
Liviana Paoletti

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:58 AM
Subject: AVVISO di Seminario

 MERCOLEDI' 14 MARZO 2012

AVVISO
 16:00-17:00, Aula Riunioni (Dip. Matematica)
 Braid groups in complex projective spaces
 Saima Parveen, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi Pakistan

 Abstract:

 We consider ordered or unordered k-tuplets of distinct points
 in CP^n which generate subspaces of fixed dimension i, and we compute the
 fundamental groups of the configuration spaces formed by these k-tuplets.
 We apply these to study connectivity of more complicated configurations of
 points.