[CvGmt News] [Fwd: Topics in Calculus od Variations and Applications (1st announcement)]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Thu Jul 26 14:08:11 CEST 2012

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Topics in Calculus od Variations and Applications (1st announcement)
Da:      "Agnese Di Castro" <agnese.dicastro at unipr.it>
Data:    Gio, 26 Luglio 2012 14:05

Dear colleagues,

We are organizing a school in Calculus of Variations and Applications in
Parma, Italy, in the period October 1-4, 2012: PhD students, PostDocs and
researchers of all ages are welcome to attend! The location is at the Math
Department of the University of Parma.

The speakers will be Nicola Fusco, Marcello Ponsiglione and Yannick Sire.
For a more detailed program and some basic information, see
http://scuolacalvar.math.unipr.it/

Please do not hesitate to contact us if further information is needed.

We apologize for possible cross-postings.

Kind regards,

Agnese Di Castro, Massimiliano Morini and Giampiero Palatucci

P.S. The school is kindly sponsored by ERC 207573 Vectorial Problems
(Prof. Giuseppe Mingione).