[CvGmt News] [Fwd: BCAM Positions for CFD Research Group]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Thu Dec 13 14:22:53 CET 2012

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: BCAM Positions for CFD Research Group
Da:      "BCAM - Basque Center for Applied Mathematics"
<recruitment at bcamath.org>
Data:    Gio, 13 Dicembre 2012 13:45
A:       buttazzo at dm.unipi.it

BCAM Positions for CFD Research Group

	BCAM – Basque Center for Applied Mathematics has opened an
International Call offering two positions within BCAM-BALTOGAR Research
Project funded by Biscay Regional Council (BFA/DFB). A Postdoctoral
Fellow and a C++ Programmer for Computational Fluids Dynamics group are
required.

	Applications must be submitted on-line at:

	http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job

	Deadline for submission: January 15th 2013

	We kindly ask you to distribute this call among colleagues and potential
candidates. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional
information: recruitment at bcamath.org

	�

	Apply now!

	�

		This message was sent to you since you form part of our database of
BCAM. Please do not reply to this message unless you are unsubscribing.
According to Spanish Legislation, you have the option of unsubscribing
from BCAM distribution list. Unsubscribe