[CvGmt News] avviso Colloquio De Giorgi prof. Endre Szemeredi (26.04.2012)

Valeria Giuliani valeria.giuliani at sns.it
Mon Apr 16 11:02:50 CEST 2012

Colloquio De Giorgi

    Giovedì 26 Aprile 2012

ore 17.00

_Scuola Normale Superiore_

Pisa

(Aula Mancini)

*__*

*Endre Szemeredi*

/Emeritus Research Professor at the Renyi Institute of the Hungarian/

/Academy of Sciences and Rutgers University US Department of Computer Science/

*//*

//

Terrà un seminario dal titolo:

*/"/**Is Laziness Paying Off?**/"/***

//

*/Abstract:/*

/  /

/We are going to discuss a new method called "absorbing" method and we are going to give some applications of it mainly in extremal hypergraph theory./

//

//

Tutti gli interessati sono invitati a partecipare

Classe di Scienze

--
Valeria Giuliani
Scuola Normale Superiore