[CvGmt News] [Fwd: Summer school on shape optimization, June 3-8 2012]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Wed Nov 9 09:46:33 CET 2011

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Summer school on shape optimization, June 3-8 2012
Da:      "Antoine Henrot" <Antoine.Henrot at iecn.u-nancy.fr>
Data:    Mer, 9 Novembre 2011 8:49

Dear all

Let me advertise the following Summer School on Shape Optimization I
organise
next year in De Giorgi Center in Pisa, June 3-8 (in some sense it
replaces the
Training period we wanted to hold at the same time in the framework of
our ITN project!).
There will be three courses of 6 or 7 hours each on
- existence of optimal shapes: Dorin Bucur (University of Chambery, France)
- regularity of optimal shapes: Michel Pierre (ENS Bretagne, Rennes France)
- geometric properties of optimal shapes: Bernd Kawohl (University of
Cologne, Germany)
Young participants (up to 30) wil be entirely covered by De Giorgi Center.
Inscription and more details on the webpage:
http://www.crm.sns.it/event/234/
Please, encourage young people around you to participate.
Best regards
Antoine