[CvGmt News] [Fwd: Post-doc Position in Pavia: "Calculus of Variations"]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Wed Jun 15 22:42:11 CEST 2011

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Post-doc Position in Pavia: "Calculus of Variations"
Da:      "Aldo Pratelli" <aldo.pratelli at unipv.it>
Data:    Mer, 15 Giugno 2011 15:32
A:       undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear collegues, I am writing you about a post-doc position which has just
been opened in Pavia, with title "Calculus of Variations", funded by the ERC
Project of which I am the responsible.

The deadline is on next July 15. You can find all the informations at the
page

http://www-dimat.unipv.it/~erc_pratelli/Post-doc_Pavia_2011/Postdoc_July_2011_Pavia.htm

I would be grateful if you can extend this news to your potentially
interested good students. Thank you very much in advance, and excuse me for
multiple posting. Best regards,

Aldo

Aldo Pratelli
Dipartimento di Matematica "F. Casorati"
Universita' di Pavia (Italy)
via Ferrata, 1
27100 Pavia

Tel. (+39)0382/985629 (office C19)