[CvGmt News] Second Announcement: Spring Lecture Series 2010 "Minimal Surfaces and Mean Curvature Flow"

Luca Capogna lcapogna at uark.edu
Thu Mar 4 00:29:13 CET 2010

Dear Colleague,

The Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Arkansas
is pleased to announce the

			   35th University of Arkansas Spring Lecture Series
		              Minimal surfaces and mean curvature flow
                	     	     	                 April 15-17 2009.

			Main Speaker: William Minicozzi (Johns Hopkins University)

The list of plenary speakers and additional information is available at:

		http://comp.uark.edu/~lcapogna/Site/Welcome.html

The conference is supported by the National Science Foundation and  by
the University of Arkansas. Pending final approval, funds are
available to help defray participants expenses. Priority in funding
will be given to graduate students
and junior mathematicians. Underrepresented minorities in the
Mathematical Sciences are strongly encouraged to apply.

Call for contributed talks:  We welcome short contributed talks and
poster presentations. In particular we encourage graduate students and
recent PhD’s to apply.

Best regards,

Luca Capogna and Andy Raich
Department of Mathematical Sciences