[CvGmt News] Fwd: 5th International Conference on Stochastic Analysis and Its Applications

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Fri Dec 24 07:57:32 CET 2010

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	5th International Conference on Stochastic Analysis and Its
Applications
Data: 	Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:46:51 +0100
Mittente: 	Xenia Fast <fast at iam.uni-bonn.de>
A: 	Sturm K-T <sturm at uni-bonn.de>

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to all of you for accepting our invitation to attend the "5th
International Conference on Stochastic Analysis and Its Applications"and
to present a 40 min talk.
We have received an impressive positive feedback. Already now, 9 months
before the conference, we have more than 60 registered participants.

You will find informations concerning the conference on the web-page:

http://www-wt.iam.uni-bonn.de/~sturm/de/Konferenz/index.html
<http://www-wt.iam.uni-bonn.de/%7Esturm/de/Konferenz/index.html>

Please, forward this link to colleagues and students who might be
interested. Further participants and contributed talks are welcome.
Online registration will be possible early next year.

Hotel reservations:

Contrary to the informations on the webpage (intended for contributed
speakers) the reservations for your hotel room will be made by the
conference office. Please, do not book additional rooms by yourself.

We will contact you in June to receive your precise needs and travel plans.

Best wishes and a merry Christmas

Theo Sturm

Xenia Fast                              *Universität Bonn     *
Sekretariat des                         *Endenicher Alle 60   *
Geschäftsführenden Direktors des        *53115 Bonn           *
Instituts für Angewandte Mathematik 			      *
Prof. Dr. S. Conti                      *Tel.: 0228/73-4875   *
&				*Fax : 0228/73-6716   *
Sekretariat der Abteilung                                     *
Stochastische Analysis	                                      *
Prof. Dr.K.-Th. Sturm            *E-Mail:fast at iam.uni-bonn.de *