[CvGmt News] conference Nonlinear Phenomena

Gabriella Tarantello tarantel at mat.uniroma2.it
Fri Aug 6 12:49:54 CEST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

this is the first announcement of the conference:

NONLINEAR PHENOMENA: A VIEW FROM MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS?
held at the New Mathematics Building National Taiwan University,
Taipei-Taiwan
January 10 - 14, 2011.

The aim of the meeting is to bring together experts from different areas of
Mathematics and Physics in order to exchange ideas and views on mathematical
issues related to nonlinear phenomena arising from the study of physical
models.?

For any information, please visit the website

http://www.tims.ntu.edu.tw/workshop/Default/index.php?WID=102

or contact the organizers.

Funds are available to cover the local expenses of Ph.D. students and young
researchers.
The deadline to apply for funding is December 1st, 2010.

Junior researchers are strongly encouraged to participate as we plan to
schedule short communications and a poster section.

All participants, supported or not, are required to register by
December 15th 2010, using the form available on the web site.

Participants interested to apply for financial support and/or to the poster
section, should indicate so in the "comments" part of the registration form.

We kindly ask your help to advertise the meeting by forwarding
this message to students, young researchers and colleagues who could
be interested in the event.

We apologize in case of cross posting.

Best regards,

Chang-Shou Lin and  Gabriella Tarantello