[CvGmt News] GFO-Pisa Seminars - Tuesday 19 May 2009

Carlo Mantegazza c.mantegazza at sns.it
Tue May 19 01:41:21 CEST 2009

Seminar related to the research trimester "Geometric Flows and Geometric
Operators" at the Centro De Giorgi in Pisa.

Tuesday 19 May 2009 - Zindine Djadli, Institut Joseph Fourier, Grenoble
h. 15.00, Aula Dini - Palazzo del Castelletto, Scuola Normale Superiore

Rigidity results under integral pinching

Abstract: Basically, I will present some rigidity results in conformal
geometry under integral assumption on the curvature. Motivated by the case
of surfaces, we will explain how we can give some generalisations to
higher dimensional manifolds.