[CvGmt News] Opening colloquium

SFB Transregio 71 sfbtrr71 at math.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Mar 24 14:10:16 CET 2009

Dear Colleagues,

since January 2009 the DFG is funding the SFB/Transregio 71
on Geometric Partial Differential Equations at the
universities of Freiburg, Tuebingen and Zurich. On this
occasion we will have an opening colloquium:

  April 24 and 25 (friday/saturday) in Freiburg.

The planned schedule is attached below. We would be very
pleased to welcome you for this event (or just for one of
the days) in Freiburg. Please direct questions to

Ludmilla Frei
SFB/Transregio 71
Eckerstr. 1
D-79104 Freiburg
phone: ++49 761 203 5586
email:   sfbtrr71 at math.uni-freiburg.de

With best regards,

Ernst Kuwert
(spokesperson)
--

DFG Transregional Collaborative Research Center
"Geometric Partial Differential Equations"

Phone: +49 761 203-5585, -86 (secr.)
Fax:   +49 761 203-5541