[CvGmt News] Fwd: European Embedded Control Institute

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Wed Oct 22 08:52:33 CEST 2008

----- Forwarded message from Francis Clarke <clarke at math.univ-lyon1.fr> ---=
--
    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:53:26 +0200
    From: Francis Clarke <clarke at math.univ-lyon1.fr>
 Subject: European Embedded Control Institute
      To: Ioffe Alexander <ioffe at math.technion.ac.il>, Yuri Ledyaev <iouri.=
lediaev at wmich.edu>, ron stern <stern at mathstat.concordia.ca>

Dear colleagues,

I am giving an intensive one-week course in February 2009 (9/2 to  =

13/2) entitled "Optimality, Stabilization, and Feedback in Nonlinear  =

Control", in the context of the European Embedded Control Institute.  =

It is aimed at a wide range of graduate students, from mathematicians  =

to engineers. The past ones have been pretty interesting, I believe.

Details of all the courses, for which credit transfer may be  =

possible, are available at :

http://www.eeci-institute.eu/index.php?p=3DHYCON-EECI%20Graduate% =

20School%20on%20Control%202009

If you have a graduate student who might benefit from one or more of  =

these courses, please consider sending him/her...

Financial support:

> Please note that we have got financial substantial supports from  =

> the French Ministery of Research and from the Center of Excellence  =

> DIGITEO for allowing Master or PhD Students from ALL OVER THE WORLD  =

> attending the 2009 EECI Graduate School on Control. Therefore  =

> financial (trip and stay) supports of 500 EUR will be given in situ  =

> to selected students (*). To apply the student should send me by e- =

> mail as soon as possible (and before 18 December 2008)
> - his(her) CV
> - a letter of recommendation from his(her) advisor
> - the EECI Graduate School on Control registration form,
> see www.eeci-institute.eu
>
> I would appreciate very much if you could let know this information  =

> to (your) students and colleagues who might be interested. Many  =

> thanks,
>
> Best regards,
> Francoise Lamnabhi-Lagarrigue
>
> PS: (*) 4OO EUR for selected students registered in French  =

> universities outside Region Ile de France.

Best regards,
Francis Clarke
----- End forwarded message -----