[CvGmt News] SUMMER SCHOOL

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Fri Mar 14 17:48:38 CET 2008

Dear Colleagues,

In June 2008 we are organizing a CIMPA-UNESCO-SUMMER-SCHOOL in Armenia.
The Speakers are

           * *Luis A. Caffarelli* (University of Texas at Austin, USA)
             /The porous media equation and geometric methods in non
             linear PDE/

           * *Henri Berestycki* (EHESS, Paris, France)
             /Reaction-diffusion equations and propagation phenomena/

           * *Yann Brenier* (CNRS, Univ. de Nice, France)
             /Optimal transport, convection and magnetic relaxation/

           * *Stephan Luckhaus* (Universitat Leipzig, Germany)
             /Minimal surfaces, free boundary problems and geometric
             measure theory/

           * *Nina Uraltseva* (St. Petersburg State University, Russia)
             /Regularity of free boundaries in Obstacle-type problems/

We would be very grateful if you would distribute the information about
our school

http://www.imprs-mis.mpg.de/CIMPA/

among your colleagues and students. There will be some funding for
participants from the regional countries and former soviet republics.

Best regards,

Michael Poghosyan.