[CvGmt News] Juha Heinonen conference

Luigi AMBROSIO l.ambrosio at sns.it
Fri Feb 15 06:51:42 CET 2008

Dear Colleagues:

we are organizing a conference on "Quasiconformal Mappings and
Analysis on Metric Spaces" in memory of our friend and
colleague
Juha Heinonen who passed away last fall
(see http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/events/juhaMem.html).

The conference will take place at the University of Michigan
in Ann Arbor from May 12--16, 2008. There will be plenary
lectures by
K. Astala, J. Cheeger, M. Csornyei, P. Jones, and D. Sullivan
and expository talks by B. Kleiner, U. Lang, O. Schramm, and
J. Tyson.
In addition there will be shorter presentations.
See http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/conferences/heinonen/
for more information.

We would be pleased if you could attend the conference. Please
mention this event or forward this message to anybody who
could be interested.

We hope to see you in Ann Arbor!

Best regards,

M. Bonk, T. Kilpelainen, P. Koskela, S. Rohde, and E. Saksman