[CvGmt News] Fwd: BCAM: International Call for researchers' positions

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Tue Dec 2 19:34:39 CET 2008

----- Forwarded message from BCAM - Basque Center for Applied Mathematics =

<no_reply at bcamath.org> -----
    Date: 2 Dec 2008 15:42:29 +0100
    From: BCAM - Basque Center for Applied Mathematics <no_reply at bcamath.or=
g>
 Subject: BCAM: International Call for researchers' positions
      To: buttazzo at dm.unipi.it

2-12-2008 -- BCAM: International Call for researchers' positions

 Dear friend and colleague,  <br>
BCAM the newly created Basque Center for Applied Mathematics has just opene=
d an =

International Call, with the aim of appointing RESEARCHERS on a temporary o=
r =

permanent basis, in order to carry out research in mathematics, with specia=
l =

emphasis on applied and cross-disciplinary areas.&nbsp; <br>
In particular, we are appointing positions for:  <br>
"font-
weight: bold;">POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS </span>in the areas of:<br>
<ul><li>Partial differential equations, numerics and control </
culus =

And <span style=3D"font-weight: bold;">SENIOR RESEARCHERS</span> to develop=
 and =

lead new research lines.    <br>
The details for this call can be found at our website: &nbsp;<a href=3D"htt=
p://
www.bcamath.org/public_job/ctrl_job.php?accion=3Djob">http://www.bcamath.or=
g/
joboffers <br>
</a><br>
Applications must be submitted on-line. &nbsp;More information on the resea=
rch =

lines of BCAM can be found at: &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://www.bcamath.org">htt=
p://
www.bcamath.org</a>  <br>
We kindly ask you to circulate this notice as widely as possible. Please do=
 not =

hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or to require additional =

information.&nbsp; <br>
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.    <br>
Enrique Zuazua<br>
Scientific Director =

----- End forwarded message -----