[CvGmt News] Fwd: three 5-year positions

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Fri Jul 6 12:21:15 CEST 2007

----- Forwarded message from Pedro Freitas <freitas at cii.fc.ul.pt> -----
    Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:38:40 +0100 (WEST)
    From: Pedro Freitas <freitas at cii.fc.ul.pt>
 Subject: three 5-year positions
      To: buttazzo at dm.unipi.it

Dear Giuseppe,

The 5-year research positions that we talked about while in Oberwolfach
are finally available for candidates to apply. Our group will have three
of these positions for people who have had their PhD for at least three
years and who show a very high research profile

Information on these positions can be found on the following sites:

http://gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/en
http://www.ams.org/cgi-bin/eims/eims-display.pl?JI=pKKmA8BArr66

Of the three positions, one is in Analysis/Spectral Theory and
another in Probability/Stochastic Analysis - the third one is
related to Physical Chemistry, although a Mathematician with
an interest in the area of complex systems/computational physics
is also a possibility.

Due to restrictions imposed by the Portuguese Science Foundation,
the deadline for applications is extremely short (31st of August!),
and so I would appreciate it if you could help us disseminate
this. Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Pedro

----- End forwarded message -----