[CvGmt News] Mathematical activities in Pisa

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Sun Sep 3 18:59:25 CEST 2006

Starting with tomorrow, several mathematical activities will take place
in Pisa.
All of them will be organized with the support of the Centro De Giorgi
and in
particular (with the exception of the first two) within the intensive
trimester
on Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations.

I think that this will be an important opportunity, in particular for
(local)
young people, and I encourage you all to participate. I prepared and put in
attachment a short summary of these activities, more details and updated
(even in real time!) informations can be found on the web site

http://www.crm.sns.it/

of the Centro De Giorgi. Yours, Luigi Ambrosio