[CvGmt News] quick and easy scholarships at ENS Cachan for once (fwd)

Giuseppe Buttazzo buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Sun Feb 6 18:54:05 CET 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:46:58 +0100
From: Jean-Michel Morel <morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr>
To: Vicent Caselles <vicent.caselles at tecn.upf.es>,
     Luigi Ambrosio <luigi at ambrosio.sns.it>, Buttazzo <buttazzo at dm.unipi.it>,
     Gregory Randall <randall at fing.edu.uy>, Josep Blat <josep.blat at tecn.upf.es>,
     neussabater at mallorcaweb.net,
     Sergio Solimini <solimini at pascal1.dm.uniba.it>,
     Andrès Almansa <almansa at fing.edu.uy>, Michael Ng <kkpong at hkusua.hku.hk>
Subject: quick and easy scholarships at ENS Cachan for once

Dear colleagues,

The Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan is offering about ten one year
scholarships
to follow one of our research masters or to stay one year in one of the
labs.   It turns out that we have only a very few applicants,
just because the call is going to be closed very early in the year,
February 15.  These scholarships
are equivalent to the salary of a "normalien" ; it's quite good for a
student, and I insist, it will be
easy to get one this year!

Our research masters  are dedicated to mathematical analysis of  image
processing
and  numerical simulation, at a high level.  If any of your bright
students is ready to come for one year
at  Cachan and follow one of these research masters, that's a very good
opportunity!  Applicants may also have
already started a PhD and be just willing to perform research in our lab.

A description of those masters and the link to the applications to the
scholarship can be found at
http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/Cmla/index.html

Do not hesitate to give my e-mail adress to any potential applicant,
it's too bad if we loose those scholarships.

DEADLINE : February 15.

All the best,
Jean-Michel