[CvGmt News] [Notiziario] [Settimanale] Avviso Seminario Prof. Igor Cheushov

Giulia Curciarello curciare at dm.unipi.it
Fri Apr 8 09:13:27 CEST 2005

Giovedì 14 aprile 2005
ore 15.00  (Aula Dini)
Scuola Normale  Superiore   Pisa

Igor Chueshov (Kharkov National University, Ukraine)
Terrà un seminario dal titolo:
"Long-time behavior of monotone random systems"

Abstract

We present the basic ideas and methods for order-preserving (or monotone)
random dynamical systems that have been developed over the past few years.
We focus on the qualitative behaviour of these systems and our main objects
are equilibria and attractors.
Our main application is to the so-called cooperative stochastic ordinary and
partial differential equations.
These systems arise naturally from mathematical models in the field of
statistical mechanics, ecology, economics and biochemistry.

Giulia Curciarello
Segreteria Didattica
tel: 050-2213219
e-mail curciare at dm.unipi.it