[CvGmt News] SummerSchool in Rome - 20/24 November 2004

Carlo Mantegazza mantegazza at sns.it
Wed May 12 18:45:44 CEST 2004

SUMMER SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENT

The Summer School

          ``Analysis and Applied Mathematics''

will be held in Rome in the period 20-24 september 2004
(Lectures by X. Cabre', G. Citti, G. Dal Maso, B. Niethammer).

The school is intended for PhD students and young researchers.

We would be grateful if you can inform your students and
forward this message to anyone who might be interested.
In attachment we are sending also the ad of the school in PDF format.

The web page for all the information is http://cvgmt.sns.it/roma2004

With our best regards,

the organizers

Valeria Chiado' Piat